I eating some rollo pretzel bites some years back, and even since have wanted to make them. This year I decided that's what we'd do for our neighbor treats. It was pretty fun, easy, fairly quick and they are yummy! I bought a TON of pretzels my estimation was WAY off. And I bought several bags of rollos (I should have bought more). The boys liked helping to unwrap the rollos. Zac put the rollos on the pretzels too. Preheat the over to 350 and bake for 3 minutes. Then add an M&M to the top and press down. Chill til set.
Max had to finish his dinner before he could help...here are his M&M incentives
All the rollo foil wrappers
Jon was the best and quickest at pushing the M&M's down
I also bought a bag of hugs to see how they would work
I had so many pretzel that I decided to buy more rollos after Christmas and make these for a New Year's Eve treat. As per Jon's suggestion, I bought some peanut butter M&M to see how much they would taste like Take 5 candy bars. Pretty good! (But of course we made sure to do plenty with out the peanut butter for the boys).


These look super good, I'll have to try them next year! I love Take 5 candy bars.
ReplyDeleteJon looks like he is totally in the zone in that picture. We did the same thing for neighbor treats (except with M&Ms instead of Rolos). So yummy.
ReplyDeletelook at you & all your updates!! So fun to see Max's party! You guys did an awesome job!
ReplyDelete