Last week, I was sitting in the kitchen talking with a friend when she was like, whats that...something huge had walked by the side back window.
When we looked out the back, I was so surprised to see a HORSE in the backyard! Our neighbor owns land (I think) and has some horses. We headed out there to see the horse, and the boys got to ride him. The horse's name is Slick. The boys LOVED it!
Zac wanted to ride again and was really interested in how the horse was moving and things. Our neighbor taught Zac some things on how to ride this horse. He got him to stop and start and go faster and walk sideways and backward. Zac was so fascinated and had a huge smile on his face the whole time :)
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!