Thursday, January 19, 2012

Munk Reunion

 On Friday, the whole Michael and Maryanne Munk family got together. Maryanne had some names for sealings to do at the Salt Lake Temple. We met Sarah and Cory's family up there in the afternoon and Emily watched Sarah's kids while we did the temple work. Afterwards, we all came back to our house for dinner and hanging out. It was fun to have everyone here.

Again, I didn't take any pictures during the dinner. All of these are from Emily.

We had chili and corn bread for dinner.




Max and his shenanigans :)

Poppa reading to Halle



Sarah and Cory


Batman and Robin (Adam and Max)



Adam, Ammon and Zac playing with the game boy


Dave playing with the kids



Eli


Jason and Dave....don't ask me. This is an inside joke, of which I don't know


Munk Men



Sigh....good pic of everyone...but I'm just over 6 months pregnant and I look 9 months along!



Ugh again....I wish i was told how bad that shirt looked....hahaha Everyone else looks great!
The Ladies



The Men


It took Em a few pics to get all the kids to show their faces! :)





The Kids

1 comment:

  1. I think you look totally cute in your shirt! I get huge with all my boys. I am short, so it can only go out! I totally understand how you think you a certain way, and then you see a pic of yourself and you are like do I really look like that?! But you look great :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!