I was called to be an Activity Days leader at the end of the summer. So now I work with the 8-9 year old girls instead of the 8 year old boys. And woah, what a different world! It was pretty intimidating at first. But I'm getting into it.
Since I like parties, (We did one for St. Patrick's Day with the cub scouts.) I decided to do a Halloween Party and have the girls dress up in their costumes. I took most of these game/treat ideas from Pinterest.
I made little goodie bags.
This originally was found as "Witch Pitch", but I couldn't find little black cauldrons at the party store. They had run out. So I got these little pumpkins instead and called it "Pumpkin Pitch" which I think still works cleverly, instead of rhyming its an alliteration! (I'm showing my dorkiness here.) The girls are to toss candy corns in. Apparently, it was pretty hard b/c only one out of 8 made any in and she made 3 out of 7!
Then we did bowling with jack-o-toilet paper rolls and a round pie making pumpkin.
I got a Halloween spider kit for cupcakes.
And we made these spider webs with pretzels and melted while chocolate.
The girls had a good time and it was fun to throw a Halloween Party!


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!