Dec 23
With a new baby this year, I needed to make another stocking! I wish I'd thought of it earlier in the year. Luckily, I bought the fabric back in November so I didn't have to worry about going to Utah county to find some.
I threw it together and made some rookie mistakes because I was in a hurry. I never wrote directions down and just copied a pattern I made 7 years ago from Jon's stocking. I finally wrote the directions down this time since there are some things that need to be done before others, like sewing the trim on the toe piece before sewing the stocking together.
I really like the fabric for Enzo's. It makes me want to remake all of them so they match better. But, its probably good to just leave it. I can see the different stages of life when I made each one.
Monday, January 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!