Zac goes to a charter school that requires the families to volunteer 3 hours a week. One of the ways I get those hours is by carpooling for his class field trips. They go on feild trips at least once a month. Generally, they are pretty cool feild trips. Places I want to go with him and places where it's fun to take Max and Enzo too. They went to Cascade Springs when the leaves were at the best fall colors. I've never been to cascade springs. And I didn't know how to get there. Luckily, there is always someone to follow. I was surprised at the dirt road and it took about 20 mins to get there. But it s a fun drive and so so so beautiful with the changing leaves and the view of the valley.
We could see Heber and Deer Creek. Casacde springs is in the middle of the mountains to the west of Heber valley and north of Provo canyon. I had no idea!
The waterfalls, leaves, and landscape were just beautiful.















No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!