Friday, January 11, 2013

November 15: A Long, Fun Day

I drove for another field trip for Zac's class. This time we went to SLC to the children's museum. I'd never been there and it was awesome. I just wish I could've played with my kids more. I needed to keep track of 2 other students, my boys, and keep Enzo content.

This is where I parked. I didn't not want to forget!



They had a little news station that the kids loved!


There was also a life size helicopter that the kids could get in and play around in





They also had an area for 3 years and under and in that area there was an area for 18 months and younger.



After being gone all day and running carpool, when I got home it smelled like hot glue. I was worried about the car so went and read up online to find out. And they were right, a plastic bag melting on the exhaust pipe.



I was too tired to make dinner and I wanted to get the boys ready to calm down and go to bed earlier. And we were all really hungry. So, instead of waiting for Jon to get home we headed to pizza in Midway, at the Cafe Galleria. The boys ate great and were happy and well behaved.  Zac colored this building. Its is across the street from the restaurant.


Then we headed to The Store to get Jon dinner. While there, we saw they had an angel tree. So we took a few tags. I love having secret people to give to especially kids. Some years ago, our ward did one and one of the tags I picked was for a 12 year old girl and she wanted scrapbooking supplies. I bought some way cute stuff (paper, buttons, ribbons, adhesive, etc.) and then went through my stash and gave a bunch of it away, including hole punches and other tools. I so wish I could've seen her open the gift!


I have been wanting to a thankful tree for a couple years now. And I finally did it! This particular form of the idea, I found on pinterest. We are so busy during the week and don't have much down time in the evenings so we didn't get to fill out as many leaves as I'd hoped. But we'll do better next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!