Dec 3
My birthday is in the summer so I never got to celebrate at school or bring treats. It was pretty sad for me. I love to bring treats to the boys' class for their birthdays.
I let Max choose what he wanted to do. I gave him some ideas and he chose cupcakes in ice cream cones. I think they turned out really cute. I made this box to carry them in.
I made them the night before and covered them so they wouldn't dry out. But then the cones got a little soft. I didn't have time to make them the morning of and have them cool so I could frost them. Does anyone know what to do to store them so the cupcake is moist but the cone is still crisp?
I love the look of these sprinkles! Max was really into sprinkles this time too. I think it has to do with a new book we got, "The Christmas Sprinkle Snitcher".
Monday, January 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!