Monday, January 14, 2013

Skullcandy Christmas Party

Dec 14

Every year I stress out about what to wear to this Christmas party. Living in small town makes shopping between school with little kids very inconvenient. I was able to get it together and it was a really good time!

Ozomatli was the band who played and they were really fun to listen to.  It was an eclectic mix, regge, hip hop.... this is what their website says:

Their music — a notorious urban-Latino-and-beyond collision of hip hop and salsa, dancehall and cumbia, samba and funk, merengue and comparsa, East LA R&B and New Orleans second line, Jamaican ragga and Indian raga— has long followed a key mantra: it will take you around the world by taking you around L.A.




Fun times!! We will miss you Skullcandy. I don't know if I mentioned it on here yet, but Jon accepted a job at a new company called Goal Zero. He starts today (Jan 14). We are excited for the opportunity and ready to move to the next thing. This job will help him meet his next career goals.  He is the Senior director of consumer relations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!