Monday, January 7, 2013

Pictionary

I made up this little drawing game sometime last spring. Zac was feeling self conscious about his drawing so I thought we could practice together. Cut up a bunch of little papers and and wrote different items on them, like fork, bird, door, rocket, leaf, etc. And we would both take turns picking a paper and we would each draw it on a little square piece of paper. My hopes were to help him see other ways to draw the same thing and make the drawing less intimidating with one object rather than, draw the front of your house...

Sometime mid-september, Jon decided to play dictionary with the boys and started making up little objects for them to draw. When I noticed what they were doing I pulled out the box of our drawing items.

I'm surprised, but it was really fun to play with the boys and they were pretty good at drawing the pictures.

Jon was the MC and had some game show music in the background.


Max's turn



My three cute little boys


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!