Monday, January 7, 2013

Zac Fall Soccer 2012

This is Zac's coach and his team. I don't know why I don't have pics of Max :( its only his second season and first time without Zac on his team. Probably because I was constantly pushing the stroller from one side of the field to the other to be at both of their games since they were often scheduled at the same time and Jon couldn't make it to some of them. Zac was in the older age group this time. He did great. The teams are bigger and the kids are bigger so he was a little intimidated but he did great! He got hit right in the face with the ball one game and had a pretty good bloody nose. But after we got it all cleaned up he went right back in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!