Dec 4
I wanted to do something low key with little planning for Max's birthday, but still do a family activity. I was thinking of Monkey Mountain, an indoor play place in Park City. But I knew that would be too far for our family members to come, so we went to Kangaroo Zoo in Pleasant Grove.
Max said he wanted a sprinkle cake! I was doing a cleanse so I didn't get to eat any. But he seemed to enjoy it!
I wanted to do something low key with little planning for Max's birthday, but still do a family activity. I was thinking of Monkey Mountain, an indoor play place in Park City. But I knew that would be too far for our family members to come, so we went to Kangaroo Zoo in Pleasant Grove.
Max said he wanted a sprinkle cake! I was doing a cleanse so I didn't get to eat any. But he seemed to enjoy it!
Kangaroo Zoo
This is looking over to the party rooms. We were in the Cosmos room.
We had pizza and a veggie tray and then Max opened his gifts. Since we don't have ANY cousins nearby, I knew the boys would love to have a couple younger friends to play with. I invited our friends Sophie and Chance.
We asked my dad to make Max a treasure chest, because Max Loves the one Zac has. My dad made Zac's for his fifth birthday. I think its something we'll keep up for Enzo too! A treasure chest from Papi for their 5th Birthday!
It is really cool!! And he always include a cool lock with it. I wish I'd gotten more pics!
Then the Kangaroo came to visit for a min.
Sophie was so cute. She was pretty nervous but she consented to be in the picture, but no closer :)
Happy Birthday, Buddy!
He got these fun steppers.
For the sake of the boys, I like to take a pic of what they got so they can go back and remember. But I forgot to take one.
Max got:
Bathflute
bath crayons
treasure chest
animal strategy game
3 ninija turtles
steppers
digital camera
foam block animals
voice recorder















No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!