Aug 11, was my thirtieth birthday. The night before Jon and I had a date night and went to Matty's Bistro at the Zermatt in Midway. I hadn't felt like I was getting older and felt pretty much the same til, while eating my Black and Tan dessert...Jon says, "this is the last dessert you will have in your 20's." Geez, thanks Honey. That is when I started to feel older. Sigh....
For our family activity, we went to the Park City Resort. It was pretty busy when we got there, but by the time we left it was crazy. I can't see why people would wait so long to ride the Alpine Slides. I mean they are fun and all...but not for that long of a wait time.
It's been quite a while since we'd been up to the resort. They had a lot more fun for littler kids. There was this spiderweb things that the boys tried. Max did pretty well since he was smaller and could fit through the holes. Zac had a little harder time maneuvering himself through each level. He had to use more muscles to get by.
Then we waited an hour for the Roller Coaster! It was a long hour with weird people around us. Luckily, Enzo was pretty good.
Daddy and Max rode together while I waited with Enzo and Zac.
Then Zac and I went, while Dad stayed with Max and Enzo. I'm not sure why there isn't a pic of Zac and I.....
Sweet little Max, I wish I could enjoy him like this everyday.
I love this pic. I just want to snuggle him.
Then we went back and opened presents.
Jon got me a Kindle! I was shocked! I couldn't believe it!
Jon also got me a body bugg. These are the coolest gifts I've ever gotten! It sure made up for his comment that made me feel older. :)
Then we had cake! Jon made the most fantastic, chocoaltey, moist, dense, rich cake! Mmmmm, it will become my birthday cake. Jon has carrot cake and I'll have this!



No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!