Monday, January 7, 2013

Tag Blanket

On August 7, Jon went to New York for a Press Event. He was gone for 3 days. And I decided to keep myself busy at night, I'd watch a movie one night, catch up on my shows another, and craft another. The day Jon came back, I decided to make these little tag blankets. It was a last min idea after a friend was admiring the one I made for Enzo. Unfortunately, there are no fabric stores closer than 40 mins away. But then I remembered, I heard there is a boutique in Midway that sells fabric.  I ran up there with the boys right before they closed and got this cute fabric. It wasn't my first choice but it worked out well. I especially loved all the different trims they had that matched the fabric by the same designer. My brain wasn't all there, so I didn't have enough to make blankets. I ended up getting more ribbon at walmart to finish the second one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!