This is the first one I made. It was too unbalanced to wear so I used it as a decoration on a lamp and have a word cut out that says, "The Witch is In" under the lamp. I love it!
I invited my friend Whitney over to make one too. I wish I'd taken a picture of hers. It was really cute and had a big bow and a crooked tip. And I also had Lexie come and make one for herself before we headed to Thriller in Park City that night.
Zac's school has a Gala fundraiser dinner and they auction all sorts of things off. They ask each student to donate or solicit something. We donated a little bit of Skullcandy of course and I decided I'd make another witch hat. The dinner was only a couple weeks before Halloween. This is the one I made. I think it went for $40!
I was also recently put in as an Activity Days leader at this point and we made some tulle monogram wreaths and I had extra stuff so I thought I'd make one to auction off. Nice and girlie! It went for $15 or $25, I don't remember which.
I have found that for me, creativity really helps keep the blues away!








No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!