Jon had the day off which I was very happy about. We just cleaned the house and did all the last min stuff. Wrapped a couple gifts, I made a couple very basic stockings for Emily and Dave, and got last min groceries.
Emily and Dave came to spend the holiday with us, as well as a last min guest, Dave's brand new fiancé, Rachel. I didn't want to her feel left out (or field questions from the boys about a missing stocking) so I ran out and got her some stuff for Christmas morning.
Jon's been teaching the boys to play chess the last couple months. So he and Max played a game.
Decorating cookies for Santa. I had planned to make sugar cookies with the boys, but didn't have time. Gratefully, Days had plain ones.
The boys' Christmas Eve church stuff: a couple activity books and Articles of Faith flash cards.
New jammies! Oh, look at my cute little boys!




No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments!!