Monday, January 7, 2013

Color Me Mine: Fall

When the boys had a fall break, I wanted to do something fun and different. I decided we'd go to Color Me Mine. I really love that place.

Last time we went before New Years. Max chose a snowman ornament and Zac did a plate. Max has been a little jealous of the plate b/c he didn't have anything to eat off of. I let them each pick their own, but I decided to make a mug, like Zac, so Max would have something to use too.

Max picked a little dragon that now sits on his dresser.



Zac made a gory skull mug.



Enzo was so so so good!!! I was able to get mine all done and help the boys all while he just sat here and watched.



This is the mug I made. I like it! And now the boys have festive mugs to drink their cider in!


1 comment:

  1. Oh man! My boys would DIE over those skull mugs! haha...and i love how Zac included blood coming out of its eyes. You are such a good mom!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!