Monday, January 7, 2013

A Night Out with Rachel

I LOVE going out with my sister, just us. There is always one point where we are laughing our heads off and one of us has to pee!

The weekend Lexie got married was also the RS General Broadcast. I was able to get 2 tickets for us to go!  We met up in Heber and drove to SLC.

Jon keeps telling me about this great mexican restaurant called the Red Iguana. When Rachel told me she wanted Mexican, I thought perfect! I had to take a pic to send to Jon, so he'd be jealous :)



We had great tickets at the conference center! I've never been so close. It was so awesome!



Here we are trying to take pics of ourselves and laughing how how they came out and trying to get a better pic







The rest of the conference center



Then we tried to get pics outside with the temple and I forgot the flash!


 Now my hand is in the way



Got one! But didn't get the temple in it.


Someone kindly offered to help us. 






After the picture problems, we were just downright goofy. And I had to pee. Luckily, after waiting for 15 mins in a parking lot of traffic and watching women all around trying to find where they parked. I suggested turning around and seeing if maybe there was another exit that we could get out of faster. And in 2 mins we were out of the parking lot!

I love these times. I wish she lived closer so they could happen more. But even then....she is here now for the holidays (Jan 7) but still I've hardly seen her! :(


1 comment:

  1. Sister love! Looks like a fun time! And Red Iguana is delicious... Yum!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!