Last year, the boys' woke up Christmas Morning to ribbons criss crossing their bedroom door, and this year the same was expected. This is wrapping paper.
"Santa's Been Here!!!"
Have I talked about our Elf on here? This is Phantom Filament, or Fil, our Elf on the Shelf. He left us a note before he headed back to the North Pole.
Enzo's stocking
Zac's stocking
Max's stocking
Rachel, Dave, and Emily's stockings.
And bummer! I didn't get a pic of Jon and mine! :(
Christmas Eve was a rough night let me tell you! I was up really late and started feeling nausea cuz I was so tired! Enzo slept in our room because we had guests and he would NOT sleep in the portcrib! :( I don't know what the deal was. He woke up like 15 mins after we went to bed around 1:45a. Jon is awesome and he went and cuddled with him and played with him. About an hour later I woke up and they were still up. I tried to bring Enzo in bed, but he wouldn't sleep. I made him a bottle (second of the night AFTER being put to bed), and he fell asleep for like another hour? I fell asleep and woke up some time later, and Jon was sleeping on the floor with Enzo and pillows all around. It felt like we were camping because we couldn't go anywhere. All areas were in use. I felt bad and almost got up to trade him, but thought I'm so tired and I don't want to risk waking Enzo up. So I went back to sleep. Probably another hour or so later. I hear Enzo stirring and Jon was now in bed, so I went and sat on the floor with him to help him stay asleep. Then he calms down and I feel warmness on my stomach.......he peed out of his diaper. Two bottles in the middle of the night will do that.....AND I didn't have ANY extra diapers or pajamas. I didn't think to get them out of his room!!! And Rachel else was sleeping in there. So I just picked him up and took him in bed with me, tucking a sheet between him and I where he peed. I think it was about half hour later he started to wake up and it was a little after 7a. We decided to just get up and Jon went and got the diaper bag in the car so I could change Enzo. So if you wonder why he isn't dressed in any of the pics...thats why! (I think Dave had a rough night too. Sounds like he had the flu. He and Rachel opened their gifts real quick, talked with her brother on a mission on Skype, and headed home.)
But still such a cutie!
Tired boys
Happy Enzo
Look at his neck flexed-soooo excited!
Man, I just love him!!
New binkis!
Captain America!!!
Ironman!!!
The rest of these pics are from Emily's phone/facebook page
Zac got night vision spy goggles. He is very grateful! He's been jealous of Max's camera he got at his birthday.
Jon's been wanting a G Shock watch
And I'VE been wanting a blendtec blender!!! I didn't know what this was when I started to unwrap it. I gasped when I realized!! Yay!!!!!
After cleaning up we heading to Provo for Christmas dinner with my parents and siblings. I always forget to get pics at dinner. Em took pics of the boys making funny faces on the way to take her home.














I'm sure Enzo was just too excited and wanted to see Santa that night! :) And I was laughing so hard because I misread binkis as bikinis, because you'd mentioned about him not being dressed and just the way his diaper is in the pic, and I thought it was a joke. Anyways looks like so much fun, and congrats on the blendtec, nice blenders like that are the best!
ReplyDelete