Monday, January 14, 2013

Kolb Christmas Activities

Dec 22

Since the Holidays are pretty busy my dad made some plans early on to make sure we'd all be able to come.  A lot of them fell through, but we were able to go to The Christmas Carol play at the Hale Center Theater in Orem. That was great and it was fun to take the boys. This was the second live performance they've been too. The last one was like 4 years ago. They had a good time too.


We were going to all have lunch together, but we ran out of time before we had to meet up for family pictures.

We hired my friend Amy Lindsey to take our family pics. I think they turned out great!








Max was so cold! At one point we asked him to put his hands down and he put them to his face, dropped his face and started crying. So cute and sad at the same time. So at that point we did funny pictures and this was one she got. Its a gem!! He starting laughing right after this messing around with Daddy.


Then Jon and I had another party so Lexie and Ben watched Zac and Max. And we took Enzo with us. My family all went to Sizzler for dinner and then they finished our gingerbread house. I thought I took a pic of the finished one, but I can't find one. The boys had a really fun time. And stayed up til 12:45a! We didn't get home til about 1:30a. Bad parents! Ha



1 comment:

We love comments!!